|Volume 12 No.6-Nov/Dec 1996|
IWM RE8 and RAFM Fokker D.VII colour close ups! Russian aeroplane nicknames post Armistice;more on the BAT Bantam with 1:48 scale plans; Aeroclub RE8 in-depth build;kit reviews and readers' models!
|Volume 20 No. 6 - Nov/Dec 2004|
Superb RE8 model by Sanjeev Hirve * Spoked wheels * Carved four-blader props * IPMS USA Nats colour report + superb WWI colour photo of Breguet 14s! All the usual review columns and more!
|Volume 24 No. 1 - Jan/Feb 2008|
* KuK Lohner Type R * Markings for RE8 units * New Curtiss H.4 replica * Special features on the DH4 * 1:32 Fokker E.V with accompanying structural drawings * Tribute to aviation artist Brian Knight GAvA.
|Volume 24 No. 2 - Mar/Apr 2008|
* Pilot figures, including a bust of von Richthofen * RE8 Squadrons * Lohner Type S * Aeroclub's innovative biplane jig * HB D.I and Grigorovich flying boat * Master-modeller Lance Krieg tackles Eduard's Pfalz D.III.
|Volume 24 No. 3 - May/June 2008|
* WWI German camouflage colours * George Haddow's 14th KuK subject, the Mickl Type S * Scale plans for the DH3 bomber * Albatros C.XII variant * 1:48 scale Fokker Dr.I GAs * RE8 Squadron coverage * Latest kits, books, products and more.
|Volume 24 No. 4 - July/Aug 2008|
* RE8 unit colours * First of 2-part plans feature for the large Mickl Type G trimotor flying boat * Rare Albatros C.XII photos * 4 new classic kit releases: Roden 1:32 Albatros D.I, Nieuport 28 and 1:72 Staaken, plus Eduard 1:48 Fokker Triplane
|Volume 24 No. 5 - Sept/Oct 2008|
* Plans feature on German AEG G.V bomber * Flying scale AW FK10 quadruplane * Concluding coverage of Mickl G flying boat * RE8 units in the field * Wide variety of new releases assessed in Kitbag.